It does not apply to information collected by:
- use offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Site.
Children Under the Age of 13
We care about protecting the privacy of children. Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. No one under age 13 may provide any information to the Site. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Site or on or through any of its features/register on the Site. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13, we will delete that information. We encourage you to become involved in your children’s online experience. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
Your privacy is important to us. We understand that health is a very personal, private subject, and we want you to feel as comfortable as possible visiting and using the Site. Before permitting you to use certain functions of the Site, we may require that you create an account or give us personal information including name, address, phone and email. We also may use third-party providers to collect information for scheduling purposes or other services. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites, or online or mobile services. While we do not collect information about your health, if in the case that it does get sent to us, Health Information may sometimes be protected information under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”).
By providing us with your email address you give us permission to contact you about services that we offer and other information. We will never include Health Information or Personal Information in an email without your prior consent. You may opt out of receiving emails at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not collect or use any individually identifiable information from visitors to the Site except as explicitly provided through use of the Site. Through visitor’s use of the site, we may collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, phone number or other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Site may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, or requires further services. Email communications sent to use through the Contact Us link on the Site may be shared with customer service representatives, medical experts or other agents. It is possible that your communication may be accessed or viewed by another Internet user while in transit to us.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Mobile device type and your mobile device’s unique identifier.
The information we collect helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
- Gather broad demographic data for aggregate use.
- Recognize you when you return to our Sites.
Some content or applications, including advertisements, on the Site are served by third-parties, including advertisers, ad networks and servers, content providers, and application providers. These third parties may place cookies on users’ browsers to collect information about you when you use our Site for targeted advertising purposes. The information they collect may be associated with you or they may collect information about your online activities over time and across different Sites and other online services (for example, IP addresses, cookie identifiers and web activity). They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content on this or other websites or mobile applications.
How We Use Your Information
Our primary goal is to provide you with a customized and valuable experience when using the Site. We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present our Sites and its contents to you.
- To help us recognize your browser and remember any preferences that may have been saved while visiting the Site.
- Control the display of advertising and develop and deliver advertising tailored to your interests, including advertising that you see on our Sites
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may use any non Personal Information for any lawful business purpose (like developing products or services). We may use your Personal Information to generate non Personal Information. When generating non Personal Information we will take reasonable measures to ensure that the non Personal Information is no longer personally identifiable and cannot be later used to identify you.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Clinic’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Clinic about our Sites users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Clinic, our customers, or others.
Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising
If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Sites that are California residents to request, once a year free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed certain types of Personal Information for their direct marketing purposes in the following year. At our option, we may respond to such requests by providing instructions about how our users can exercise their options to prevent our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: Compass Nebraska; 514 W. 11th St., Kearney, NE 68845.
Data Security, Retention and Storage
We have implemented commercially reasonable measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depend on you. We recommend that you log out after accessing your account and changing your password periodically. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. It is your responsibility to protect any login information. You should not share any login information with any third party and should keep your login information in a secure location. Do not use the Site from public computers because your Personal Information may not be adequately protected.
Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site. We do not represent, warrant or guarantee the privacy of your information disclosed on our Site.
Correcting, Updating or Removing Personal Information
If your information changes, or if you no longer want to receive information from us beyond information related to our services, you can correct, update or remove your previously provided Personal Information. This can be done by emailing us at email@example.com.